Monday, August 5, 2013

4 Corners

We found that on the way home, if we went off our designated drive by 6 miles, we would end up at the 4 corners.  I have wanted to go there since I was in elementary school and one of my friends told me about when she went there.  Everyone got a picture of them standing in 4 states at once.
 



 Here all my kids are in different states.  Nate had just fallen asleep when we got there, but I still woke him up (once in a lifetime, right?)  Needless to say, he wasn't very cooperative at that point.
 Don't know what Nate has going on back there...

We are all in different states. 

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Me too, me too! Can't wait to go there -- have wanted to as long ago as I first learned about it!

And I love the worry dolls!