We finally made it to the point when all kids are in school. It feels like it took forever, but it was only 11 1/2 years!
Nate is in Kindergarten. He wasn't so sure about going until a few days before, and then he was asking every day when school started. He has liked every day so far.
Ellie is in 2nd grade. She has 2 teachers- one for English and Social Studies, and one for Math and Science.
Michael is in 4th grade. He has the same teacher as Adam did in 4th grade, and he is so excited. He is sure he is going to have the best year ever. If you know my Michael, that is a HUGE difference for him.
Adam is in 6th grade. It is at the same school as he went to last year, so he feels like he has the ropes down. I am still making him ride the bus, and he is still upset about that, but a new road to the school is being finished soon, so he might be able to ride his bike. We will see.
This last picture I tried to do for fun. It didn't work out quite like I hoped, but you get the idea. This is how we all felt about the first day of school.
2 comments:
I love that last picture! Can't wait till I'm at that point :)
I won't be to that point until my oldest is a freshman in college! Then, finally, Elle will be in kindergarten. Congratulations!
Post a Comment