Margie came and visited us for a week, and we had a great time. One day we went down to the beach. It was quite an enjoyable day. Margie, Nick and Josh:

Joe, Ellie and Michael

Ellie

Adam and Nick digging:

Nate spent more time playing in the sand than in the water, but that was fine with me.

Cole wasn't feeling well, so Margie just came with the bigger boys- Jack, Josh and Nick.
3 comments:
Because after you get home (and actually, before you even get in the car) there is a tremendous amount of work and the kids aren't in any sort of helpful mood because they're so tired.
At least that's why we never went a lot.
It sure is beautiful, though. So is that spider you found.
I know ! We went a few weeks ago and I wondered the same thing. Fun!
I love that pic of you & Joe. You look great!
Post a Comment