Wednesday, August 3, 2011

One of the Scariest things I have seen in a while

Since Ellie got a new pink four-wheeler, her old four-wheeler was not being used. Nate quickly figured out that that could mean he could drive it. He has been talking about driving a four-wheeler for a couple of weeks now.
He actually did a lot better than I thought he would. Every time you looked at him he had a huge smile on his face. Adam was put in charge of following him as he drove and it was cute to see them ride next to each other and hear Adam telling him where to go and when to put brakes on. If I think back, the other kids probably started learning when they were about Nate's age, but it still seems way to early for me.

And yes, they are both just wearing underwear, but that is because they just got done playing in the mud in their clothes and I didn't want to clean yet another outfit for them.


1 comment:

Koni Frost said...

oh my goodness! He is one adventurous boy who isn't going to be afraid of anything. VERY CUTE!