School started last week for the lucky Frost kids. The kids were all secretly excited to go to school, Ellie was blatantly excited to start kindergarten.
Adam is in 4th grade. That is the last grade at the elementary school here.

He is very excited about his teacher.

Michael started 2nd grade. He is excited because he has several of his friends in his class this year.

Ellie finally gets to go to kindergarten. She has been anticipating this year for a REALLY long time. I am excited for someone else to entertain her for a few hours every day.
She didn't know anyone in her class, but after the first day she let me know that she has a good friend named Ally she met that day. On Wednesday night she told Joe, "Daddy, I got to go to school today and I get to go tomorrow too!"

Here is the four of them. Look at the stair steps.

Nate started preschool at Miss Sylvia's today. He has been excited all week, but then this morning he wasn't so sure. As soon as we got to Miss Sylvia's house he wanted to walk up by himself, but since it is the first day, I told him I had to go with him.

Here's to a great year! Here's also to some free time every week.
No comments:
Post a Comment