Guess who learned to ride his bike without training wheels today? I can't believe how easy it was for him. I took the training wheels off, held him for a couple of times, put the dog who was biting his heels away and then let him go and he could do it.
He stops great, he just hasn't figured out how to start yet.
We even rode to the park and back- him on his bike, me on the Xooter. It was the easiest trip to the park since I had Adam.
4 comments:
that is wonderful how exciting i bet he is so proud of himself and he should be
Oh oh. Everyone is growing up.
Glad the ride to the park is more fun now.
Wow, good job Nate! I still need to get Emiko off training wheels- we are obviously not a bike riding family...
You guys going to the park like that... How cute! Good for Nate!
Post a Comment