We saw all of the displays for the kids, looked at the newborn animals, walked through a little of the livestock show (the kids said- when can we get out of here?) and then went outside to the fair part.
We got to try fried oreos and fried snickers. They didn't taste so much like Oreos or snickers, but the fried part was REALLY good.
We also got to see the pig races outside. The take baby pigs and put them in a track and then have them race to the end. The winner gets an Oreo. There was even a baby pig that swam through a tank to race. The kids enjoyed that.
Only Nate and Adam would go into the petting zoo with me. Right after I shot this picture, the llama started spitting at Adam. It was pretty funny.
Michael thinks he would prefer this tractor to the one daddy has, especially since they fit the front window with a 51" flat screen tv.
Ellie didn't feel well that day. I didn't realize how bad until we were driving home and she seemed pretty miserable. I still wanted to go to the rodeo, so I put her in the stroller and pushed her around. She's pretty big for the stroller now, but she was a good sport about it.
1 comment:
I love pig races -- they were always my favorite part of the Clark County fair!
Post a Comment