Last week when we were at our property I noticed that the bluebonnets were out along the road. We even have some growing in a field on our property. I didn't have the energy to do it last week, but I decided I would take the kids out this weekend to get their pictures in the bluebonnets.
We spent Friday night at the land, so first thing Saturday morning I got them to put on polos so I could take pictures. Joe thought I was crazy because their cousins had spent the night and they were still there. I assured them all it would only be 20 minutes if they would hurry up, so they did.Adam wouldn't smile. He was being a pain. When we were all done he said he was sure I didn't get a good one of him....what, was he purposely trying to sabotage me? Stinker.
As I was taking the pictures of all of the kids a few people rode by on their bikes (I literally was on the side of the road). One biker woman raised her hand in a cheer and said, "Yaaa, Texas Mom!"
1 comment:
Yes, I remember last year when I took some of the children... you were literally on the side of the road and it was slightly dangerous!
Post a Comment