A couple of weeks ago, Koni (my sister-in-law...Austin's wife) took our family pictures. She did a wonderful job, I'm so happy with the final pictures. It started with me asking if she would take pictures of the kids. Then I mentioned to Joe that I was taking pictures and that I would love it if he could join. He HATES, HATES, HATES (did I mention Hates?) taking pictures. Then the day of I let him know I bought him a matching shirt. He came through for us, and I am so glad because the pictures turned out great! This is my favorite family one:
Nate was very busy that day and wanted nothing to do with sitting still for pictures, so we had to keep him busy:
Nate was very busy that day and wanted nothing to do with sitting still for pictures, so we had to keep him busy:The kids however, loved taking this one- look at Nate, he thinks he's in heaven.

We took these pictures in the "nature area/park" in our neighborhood. Isn't it beautiful...we don't appreciate it nearly enough.
Since we got him to show up for pictures, Koni took some pictures of just the two of us, this first one is my favorite:

In fact, by the time she was done she had taken way more than we ever had taken when we got engaged. She even took kissy pictures...but this is my blog so I can post them here. Good thing I still like my husband.
Here are the kids....Adam...
Michael....
Ellie...
Nate....by this time he was thoroughly DONE, but I found some tic tacs and we got a few smiles out of him...
This next one was pretty candid...my kids are great, most of the time they play wonderfully together.



She also took some of just me so I could have a nice profile picture for facebook and google...instead of the one where you can tell I am holding the camera on myself....or worse...one of the kids is holding the camera...

Thanks Koni....if you want great pictures too, you can find her at www.frostfotos.com or www.frostfotos.blogspot.com

We took these pictures in the "nature area/park" in our neighborhood. Isn't it beautiful...we don't appreciate it nearly enough.
Since we got him to show up for pictures, Koni took some pictures of just the two of us, this first one is my favorite:
In fact, by the time she was done she had taken way more than we ever had taken when we got engaged. She even took kissy pictures...but this is my blog so I can post them here. Good thing I still like my husband.
Here are the kids....Adam...
Michael....
Ellie...
Nate....by this time he was thoroughly DONE, but I found some tic tacs and we got a few smiles out of him...
This next one was pretty candid...my kids are great, most of the time they play wonderfully together.The next one probably tells more about my kids than any of them...look especially at Ellie:



She also took some of just me so I could have a nice profile picture for facebook and google...instead of the one where you can tell I am holding the camera on myself....or worse...one of the kids is holding the camera...
Thanks Koni....if you want great pictures too, you can find her at www.frostfotos.com or www.frostfotos.blogspot.com



6 comments:
What a cute family you two have. Wow, Koni did an amazing job.I am so impressed with how many good pictures she got of the little one's. Wonderful pictures of a wonderful family.
Beautiful! Really, they all turned out great!
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!!!!! Love them!!!!
those are great pictures
Nice job, they look awesome!
I LOVE these pics! They came out so beautiful!! The scenery is so breath taking! We are taking ours next week at good ol JC Penny. Clell is NOT looking forward to it. Oh well. We hope to see you guys next month!
Post a Comment