Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Decorating the Christmas Tree

Joe was really nice this year, and took the kids all Thanksgiving morning and let me stay home and cook and decorate for Christmas. This was the first year that I had a pre-lit tree and the difference was about 2 hours in assembly time.
A few days later, I laid all the Christmas decorations out on the couch and let the kids put them on the tree. They had a great time doing it, and it was so much fun to watch...










After every ornament that Nate would put on, he would skip back to the couch to get another one. The kids even did a good job and putting ornaments higher on the tree.
When they were all done, Joe put the star on top.
This year, I was wiser (or maybe just busier) but I didn't redecorate after the kids went to bed.
Last night for FHE, we made a gingerbread house. Can't say it was our best, but we had a really busy evening and barely had time to squeeze it in.


1 comment:

Juliana S said...

Very nice picture of Ellie; everyone looks good, but the light is great with hers.