Friday, December 24, 2010

Ice Skating

We went ice skating the other night. It was about 65 degrees outside, in fact, it was colder inside the rink than outside. Adam, Michael, Ellie and I skated and Joe and Nate watched.

Both Adam and Michael picked it up pretty well and were able to skate around the rink without using the walkers after a few laps to practice.




Ellie enjoyed using the walker.

Joe was a good sport. He didn't want to go, but I let him off the hook for skating because he recently sprained his ankle and he didn't want to hurt it again.
I even was able to skate around a few times with the kids holding hands and I never fell once. That is pretty good for me.
Austin and Koni came too! Emma and Lily were amazing on skates, they skated around really well without any walkers. Austin was nice enough to sit on the side with Joe and William.

No comments: