Monday, December 6, 2010

The Zoo

Right before Thanksgiving, when the boys had the day off of school, we all went to the zoo. It was a perfect day for the zoo, not too hot or too sunny. The kids did better than a lot of times at the zoo, we usually only had one that was whining at a time instead of the regular three or four :)


Michael is practicing to be a prairie dog.
Only Michael and Nate were interested in the petting zoo. Perhaps when you have had your own goats for a few months petting someone else's aren't as interesting.
Since I had been there last, they had made a new cage for the giraffes. It was nice, and there were a lot of them out walking around.
Grandpa of course had to buy all the kids an Icee. They really enjoyed eating it.
There were two baby elephants and they were a lot of fun to see too!
Hmmm, that is the second time in 6 months I have been to the zoo, if I can just work in one more visit then it might make my year long membership worthwhile.

No comments: