I'm not sure if I want Santa to come through with all this this year or not....
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Santa Pictures
Ellie asked Santa for a Zhu-Zhu pet (that's how you know TV advertising is effective...when your kids decide what they want most is something they have seen advertised on TV even if they have never seen it in real life).
Nate thought he wanted to see santa, but when he got close he decided that he didn't want to sit on his lap. He did say he wanted a choo-choo train.
Michael has only wanted one thing for the past year, a Nintendo DS. Adam got his when he was in 2nd grade, but he also happened to be 7. I told Michael last year that he can't get one until he was in 2nd grade, but Michael figured out that he would be 7 just like Adam was 7 when he got his. Finally, we told Michael that we wouldn't buy him a DS, but if Santa got him one, then we would let him keep it.
Adam asked Santa for an I-touch (a portable device that has internet access). His best friend has one. I have had mulitple lengthy discussions with Adam about how I will never get him an I touch. He said that he figured since I wasn't going to buy Michael a DS, but if Santa would give him one he could have it, then he should ask Santa for an I-touch and when Santa came through he would have one. I assured him that if that were to happen he would not get to keep it. He decided he would still like it, because then he could sell it on e-bay and get $200! All I have to say about that is....Wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I say you give Santa the boot!
my neice has an i touch she wanted it for her 10th birthday he parents told her that if she wanted it she needed to come up with most of the money what money she didnt get for her birthday they would put in for the i touch as their gift she told everyone she wanted cash for her birthday so cash is what she got her parents sonly had to pay $25 she also had some money saved most of it was bday gifts
Haha, James wants an i touch also. I laughed and told him no way and he said he'd ask Santa. Good luck!
We should get together some time over the holidays. What are your plans the next few weeks?
Post a Comment