Saturday, December 3, 2022

At the Cabin 2022

Ellie wanted to focus on getting as much high jump training in this summer as she could, so she only wanted to go to the cabin for a few days so that she could practice as many days as possible.  Michael had a job in a machine shop and had to take some time off for orientation, FISH camp and receiving the IBEW scholarship, so he could also only come to the cabin for a few days.  Adam had an internship, so he went out and visited with Macy in May before their internships started.  That left Nate and I to drive out.  We needed to take a bunch of tools with us because Joe wanted to work on some of his properties while he was out there, and I brought the tools with me to help him do that.
I gave Nate several options of things that we could see on the way to the cabin, and he opted to go on an alpine slide.  I found a place that had an alpine slide, a cave, a gondola ride, and several rides.  

He enjoyed it, but didn't stay as long as I thought he would. 
We did get to the cabin in time to help with the 4th of July auction at the firehouse.  Nate enjoyed putting tickets in, but didn't win anything exciting.
Ellie was strong enough to give Joe a piggy back ride.
We went on several 4-wheeler rides.

We went on a hike over by Brianhead.


And we got ice cream at the general store.  The picture isn't quite the same without Adam, however!








 

No comments: