This first picture is from my birthday, it was a few days before education week.
This year, I got to go to Education Week at BYU with some of my friends. We all flew in on Sunday and stayed in the dorms on the BYU campus. None of us had ever gone to education week before, but several of us had gone to BYU. We ate in the dining hall the first night, then after that we always found somewhere more exciting to go eat. We went to as many classes as we could and shared all of the cool things we were learning. We went on adventures- like riding the bus to the mall to watch a movie. Some of the kids we knew had just gotten engaged so we took them to dinner one night.
It was so refreshing to get away for a while and to fill my soul with uplifting and inspiring things. I had to leave a little early to come back and take Michael to college, but it was worth all of the time I spent going!



No comments:
Post a Comment