Friday, December 20, 2024

Girl friends are the best

I feel so blessed to have such good friends in my life.  I have friends who get together regularly to 
have a book club, a recipe club (where we bake new recipes do a potluck lunch and then share the recipes), an adult religion class with a weekly lunch date after, and a field trip group.  I have friends who like to go on girls trips and who will go to concerts with me.  I have friends who will listen when I am really struggling and who will laugh with me when I'm feeling snarky.  
Julia and I went to a P!nk concert



A large group of girls goes to Disneyland every year.






Field trip to Port Houston.

GNO to celebrate Christina's wedding
Trip to the movies to see a movie no husband would watch with us
Art car museum
Book club
Prisoner of war camp near College Station

 

No comments: