Saturday, February 22, 2025

Watercolor painting

Sometime in the middle of Covid lockdowns when we were all going a little stir crazy, I decided to try a painting tutorial for water color paint.  It went way better than I thought it would.  Then I tried a few more and every once in a while I would paint something when I had a chance.  
A couple of years later, I decided that I wanted to spend a concerted effort over the summer to paint every day or almost every day. I figured that I could never get better if I didn't try and practice.  I have a lot of paintings now, most I have done from a tutorial, but some I have done on my own.  I do feel like I am getting better, but its amazing how much better you get and how quickly if you do it every day as opposed to every once in a while.  This is a hobby I hope to do for the rest of my life, so I am trying to be patient with myself as I learn how to do it and when things don't go like I want them to.



























 

No comments: