Sunday, December 17, 2023

Education Week 2023

 I got the chance to go to Education Week again this year with my friends.  It was held at BYU in between the summer and fall semesters.  It was amazing, as it was last year as well! This year Cheryl Avery, Kim Johnson, Mary McLaughlin, Rebecca Watts and Angie Zufelt went.  I shared a room with Kim, but we all shared a 6 person dorm.  The way they do it is they close the kitchen area off of the dorms, and then we all share the bedrooms and bathrooms.  

Education week is a lot of fun because we go to classes from some of the most interesting people in our church, and then at night we go out to fun dinners and sometimes we also go to plays or other musical events.  Mary had moved to the Provo area last year, so she was able to drive us around when we needed to go places.








I love these women, and I love the spiritual nourishment I get from attending these events!

No comments: