Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Christmas 2025

Christmas was super fun this year.  Both Adam and Macy and Michael and Sydney planned to come to our house for Christmas.  When they told me that, I thought for sure it meant for several days or a week.  What I didn't understand is that if you have a job an hour and a half away, you will come down for a day or two here and a day or two there, but not stay for the whole time.  It's great to have the kids, I just always want more time with them.

Nate participated as a percussionist in the Stake Noel concert.

Christmas Eve we had our annual dinner and nativity play.  We also added a talent show, which was super silly and fun.

Michael jumped on a pogo stick without hands.
The kids all got matching pjs. Marley didn't want to be left out.  


Christmas morning, we started really early with opening presents.  


The best gift we all got was that Macy embrodiered "Frosty" onto sweaters for all of us.
Overall, it was a fantastic holiday with family.




 

No comments: