This kid just turned 15! He has been so super busy with band, he loves getting better and he has some great friends in band and especially in percussion with him that it has been so good for him. He also is still super interested in bitcoin (although it hasn't been doing as well lately), electronics and funny stories he finds online. He got a 3D printer for his birthday and he has been super excited to print useful things with it.
He has fully hit teenagedom- he's pretty sure he knows more than all of us, and he finds us annoying when we don't say the right thing or do what he thinks it cool. He also doesn't think I am as funny as he used to think I was. I'm sure he will realize that I am hilarious again in a few years.
For his birthday, he wanted to bring cupcakes to the band because he liked it when other people brought treats for their birthday, so he made 160 mini cupcakes on the day before his birthday. I took this picture while he was making them, he told me he hadn't tried any of the batter, but I was suspicious of that statement.
He has shot up in height lately. He passed me up over the summer, and he is quickly gaining on Joe. From my calculations when he was smaller, I feel like he will be taller than Adam when he is grown, so we will see how that works out.
He also has a good sense of humor and is comfortable in his own shoes. I really love this. He decided over the summer that he wanted a new hairdo, so he had some friends that were swimming with him experiment with his hair when it was wet in the pool and came up with a do that he liked. Then he made it happen. He also doesn't take himself too seriously- he leaves funny pictures like this on my phone for me to discover.
We love him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment