Everyone's favorite family member is always Marley. Probably because she's always excited to see you, rarely holds grudges and doesn't grumble. She's such a mild tempered dog, mostly just lays around, so she's a great pet to have.
She really never gets in the kids beds, except the rare occasion that I am waking them up. Then she'll get in for a second, until I leave the room.She sometimes has the funniest looks.
Looking through the back window, the ultimate FOMO.
She really doesn't go upstairs at all, unless I am up there, and even then she doesn't often go up unless I've been up there for a few minutes. She's a great dog in that she doesn't run away. We can go outside and she will stay nearby, and if she decides to go explore other yards, she'll come right back quickly when we call her. She mostly just follows me around. If you want to know if I'm home or where I am, figure out where the dog is and you will find me, because she is always right near by me!
No comments:
Post a Comment