.








Adam and Ashlyn went to homecoming together this year. Since they go to different schools, they went to two homecoming dates. They did not go to either dance, however, because students don’t actually go to dances. They are such a beautiful couple.
To ask Ashlyn to Homecoming, Adam made a book with a ton of pages that all said, "would you go to Homecoming with me?" She of course said yes.
They exchanged mums this year. I found that I had a lot of fun making the mums for the exchange.
This is the group that were at Grand Oaks high school, on their homecoming day.
To ask Ashlyn to Homecoming, Adam made a book with a ton of pages that all said, "would you go to Homecoming with me?" She of course said yes.
They exchanged mums this year. I found that I had a lot of fun making the mums for the exchange.
This is the group that were at Grand Oaks high school, on their homecoming day.
No comments:
Post a Comment