Sunday, November 10, 2019

Manti Pageant

This was the last year that the church was going to put on the Manti pageant, and my kids had never seen it.  I kept thinking that one year I would take them to see it.  Since it was its last year, I decided that this was the year to take them.  It was a fun pageant.  We went to the local civic center and had the dinner that the local people put on.  We go chocolate covered strawberries and popcorn.  We also lost Nate for a few minutes, but he did what I taught him to do and he stayed still until I retraced my steps and found him.  Adam and Michael were completely enthralled by the people standing in the streets yelling about how the church is false.  
 On our way to Panguitch, we had some extra time in Albuquerque.  We stopped at a Ross that was next to a dollar store.  Ellie and I went shopping at Ross, and the boys had a heyday at the dollar store.  One of the items that they were super proud to have found was a plunger.  When we got to Manti, they made good use of it, putting it on Grammie and Grandpa's car.  After the pageant, the plunger was missing.  I think someone needed it more than we did.


No comments: